Cleaning & Disinfection for Floor Workers
Cleaning and disinfecting processing equipment, food/product contact surfaces and environmental surfaces is a major control measure that prevents product contamination, particularly in ready-to-eat food industry.
This course provides an basic understanding of the cleaning methods, cleaning and disinfection programme and steps that needs to be followed.
- To equip the participant with a basic knowledge about the cleaning and disinfectant programme.
- At the conclusion of the course participants will be able to:
- have a basic understanding of microorganisms, how they are spread and how they can be controlled
- understand the cleaning and disinfectant programme
- Grasp the consequences of not cleaning and following the standard operating procedures
- Understanding microorganisms
- Cleaning and disinfectant programme
- Methods of cleaning
- Chemical storage practices
- Benefits of cleaning
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Production staff
- Supervisors and unit managers
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown, we are not currently running face-to-face training. However, a number of our courses are running online - either by way of webinar-style training or learn-at-your-own-pace courses. Get in touch with our team via the link below to discuss training availability and options to suit your needs.