Crisis Management & Food Defence
This timely course covers food defence strategies and measures which attendees should employ throughout their processing operations.
- Learn the basic concepts and strategies of defending your products from international contamination and sabotage
- Find out how to structure your crisis management team to effectively work with your local response when and if a crisis occurs
- Find out how to build an effective crisis management plan to help turn any negative situation into a more positive situation and get your operation back to normal as quickly as possible
- Attendees will deal with and learn about some real life issues built into table top scenarios (exercises) as part of a crisis management team and experience a mock press (media) briefing as a response to the crisis
- Background and definitions
- Applying food defence basics
- Risk management
- Managing the crisis
- Food defence/crisis senarios
- Training/cultivating a food defence/crisis-ready culture
- An integrated effective complaint program
- Practical assessment and test
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Food Safety Team Members
- Management Team
- Implementation Staff
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown, we are not currently running face-to-face training. However, a number of our courses are running online - either by way of webinar-style training or learn-at-your-own-pace courses. Get in touch with our team via the link below to discuss training availability and options to suit your needs.