Food Safety Risk Assessment
The risk assessment course will provide insight into how to look at the overall process or a methodology where you identify hazards and risk factors that have the potential to cause harm. Determine appropriate ways to eliminate the hazards or control the risks identified when the hazard cannot be eliminated, thus meaning putting risk controls in place.
- To equip the participant with the knowledge and skills required to undertake a Risk Assessment.
- Be able to identify hazards and determining the risk factors
- Gain a strong understanding of determining risk controls
- Food Safety Hazards
- Steps of a Risk Assessment
- Food Safety Hazard Risk Assessment
- Practical Application
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Food Safety Team Members
- Management Team
- Implementation Staff
- Quality Assurance and Controllers
- Food Safety Risk Assessment Team Members
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown, we are not currently running face-to-face training. However, a number of our courses are running online - either by way of webinar-style training or learn-at-your-own-pace courses. Get in touch with our team via the link below to discuss training availability and options to suit your needs.