FSSC 22000 Awareness Training for the Food Safety Team and Support Staff
FSSC 22000 is an independently managed certification scheme which is based on ISO 22000 and ISO/TS 22002-1:2009/PAS 223:2011 – dependent on the product.
The system is recognised by GFSI and other accreditation bodies. The internationally-recognised FSSC 22000 Food Safety System enables companies to plan, implement, operate, maintain and update their food-safety management systems to ensure safe products and to achieve global recognition for their system. The course details the role of the food safety team in establishing, implementing and maintaining the FSSC 22000 system. Practical exercises and case studies reinforce the key points in applying FSSC 22000 requirements. Opportunities for in-class discussion will allow concerns, examples and improvements to current systems to be addressed.
To equip the food safety team with the knowledge and skills required to implement a FSSC 22000 system. At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- understand the role of food safety team members to implement an effective food safety system
- practically apply the standard in their own environment
- prepare for the FSSC 22000:2005 certification process
- provide clear guidance on determining PRPs, OPRPs and CCPs
- Participate in the food safety management system
- Background to the FSSC 22000 standard and the relevant pre-requisite programmes
- Food safety team responsibilities
- PRP’s, OPRP’s and CCPs
- Practical application – exercises and case studies
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Food safety team members
- Internal auditors
- Food safety team support staff
- Key staff involved in implementing the food safety system
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown, we are not currently running face-to-face training. However, a number of our courses are running online - either by way of webinar-style training or learn-at-your-own-pace courses. Get in touch with our team via the link below to discuss training availability and options to suit your needs.