FSSC 22000 Refresher
This course was designed with the main purpose to provide a detailed refresher on understanding and knowledge gained through prior learning on the FSSC 22000 certification scheme.
The training will details role of the food safety team in maintaining the system as well as an overview of the current requirements as per version 4.1.
The course will equip the participant with the following:
- Overview of the FSSC 22000 requirements
- The important role of the food safety team to implement and maintain an effective food safety system
- What is considered as the key aspects of a FSSC 22000 system
- The course will cover the following aspects:
- Review of the FSSC 22000 requirements
- ISO 22000
- ISO/TS 22002-1
- Additional Requirements as per FSSC 22000 version 4.1
- Key Aspects:
- Food Safety Team
- PRP, OPRP & CCP
- Management review
- Corrections and Corrective Actions
- Record and Document Control
- Practical discussion
A certificate of attendance and virtual badge will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Food Safety Team Members
- Internal Auditors
- Food Safety Team Support Staff
- Key staff involved in implementing the food safety system
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown, we are not currently running face-to-face training. However, a number of our courses are running online - either by way of webinar-style training or learn-at-your-own-pace courses. Get in touch with our team via the link below to discuss training availability and options to suit your needs.