Global G.A.P. An Introduction to the Requirements
GlobalG.A.P. is an international farm management system for Good Agricultural Practice (GAP).
It has primarily been designed to reassure consumers that farm practices minimise the detrimental environmental impacts of farming operations, chemical use has been reduced and a responsible approach to worker health and safety (as well as animal welfare) has been adopted. This three-hour course will provide delegates with a basic understanding of the GlobalG.A.P. standard and their role in ensuring the system is successfully implemented. The course can be customised by means of photographs which will identify good/ bad practices and encourage staff to find solutions to the problems indicated.
- To equip delegates with basic knowledge of the GlobalG.A.P. standard requirements
- To equip delegates to understand their role in supporting and maintaining the GlobalG.A.P. system
- Background and history of GlobalG.A.P.
- GlobalG.A.P. standard requirements
- How to successfully implement the standard’s requirements
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Farm workers
- Packhouse employees
- Contractors who provide services to the farm
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown, we are not currently running face-to-face training. However, a number of our courses are running online - either by way of webinar-style training or learn-at-your-own-pace courses. Get in touch with our team via the link below to discuss training availability and options to suit your needs.