HACCP Awareness - An Introduction to HACCP
This course introduces floor staff to the HACCP system.
When implementing HACCP, it is important for everyone in the company to understand its basic principles so their role within the programme can be appreciated
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of HACCP and their role in its implementation
- List the basic principles of HACCP
- Recognise the importance of hygiene in a HACCP system
- Apply the basic principles in a practical way
- What is HACCP?
- Background to HACCP
- Reasons for implementing a HACCP system
- How HACCP works
- Identifying hazards and control measures
- Overview of pre-requisite programmes (including personnel practices, cleaning and sanitation, pest control, construction and maintenance, production and process control, supplier quality assurance)
- Overview of CCPs, critical limits, monitoring procedures and corrective actions
- Your role in the HACCP system
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Staff involved in food handling and related areas
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown, we are not currently running face-to-face training. However, a number of our courses are running online - either by way of webinar-style training or learn-at-your-own-pace courses. Get in touch with our team via the link below to discuss training availability and options to suit your needs.