Hygiene for Supervisors
A four-hour course that expands on the basic principles of hygiene and creates an understanding of good manufacturing practices from a hygiene point of view, while also applying these principles to their specific environment.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- List the basic hygiene requirements
- Understand their role in implementing and maintaining a hygiene system
- Understand their responsibility in supervising and maintaining a hygiene system
- Communicate hygiene shortcomings to Management.
- What is food hygiene and safety?
- What should be included in your hygiene programme (basic good manufacturing practices)?
- Cleaning and sanitation
- Pest control
- Food processing
- How to verify your hygiene system
- Relevant legislation
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Supervisors on the factory floor who need a basic understanding of HACCP and their role within the system
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown, we are not currently running face-to-face training. However, a number of our courses are running online - either by way of webinar-style training or learn-at-your-own-pace courses. Get in touch with our team via the link below to discuss training availability and options to suit your needs.