ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems
The course guides you on how to interpret and implement an environmental management system.
To equip the participant with the knowledge and skills required to implement a ISO 14001:2015 system. At the conclusion of the course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the implementation process of the ISO 14001:2015 system
- Compile the required documentation and record applicable information
- Approach aspects of the standard in a logical way
- Understand key Improvements of ISO 14001:2015
- Background of ISO 14001:2015
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements
- Benefits of ISO 14001:2015
- Practical application: Exercises
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Middle management
- Management representative
- Quality and technical manager
- SHEQ managers
- Any one responsible for implementing or maintaining the ISO 14001:2015 system
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown, we are not currently running face-to-face training. However, a number of our courses are running online - either by way of webinar-style training or learn-at-your-own-pace courses. Get in touch with our team via the link below to discuss training availability and options to suit your needs.