VACCP and TACCP (ONLINE)
Food Fraud and Food Defence is a serious issue, and has been highlighted as part of the additional requirements of FSSC 22000.
There is an increased focus on ensuring food supply and food safety are resilient to fraud and adulteration, by certification bodies such as BRC, FSSC and food retailers. It is inevitable that food businesses will need to implement some form of TACCP & VACCP systems. The course will focus on the differences and help provide delegates will tools to assess and implement a system.
The course will equip the delegates with:
- An understanding of food fraud and food defence
- Practical insights to assist with detection and prevention of fraud and food defence
PART 1: UNDERSTANDING FOOD FRAUD (VACCP)
- What is Food Fraud?
- Types of Food Fraud
- EXAMPLE: Spices Scandal VIDEO
- Types of Products
- How are Products Adulterated?
- Impact of Food Fraud
- Food Fraud Mitigation
- VACCP Team
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Controlling the Risk
- Food Fraud Documentation
PART 2: UNDERSTANDING FOOD DEFENCE (TACCP)
- Terms & Definitions
- Types of Threats
- TACCP Aim & Process
- TACCP/Food Defence Team
- Assessment of Threats, Vulnerabilities & Risk
- Food Defence Documentation
- Management team
- Technical staff
- Implementation staff