BRCGS - Meeting the Requirements
This course provides an understanding of evaluation-related procedures, protocols and interpreting technical requirements.
As a result, this course is intended for individuals who are involved in specifying, establishing, developing, and/or evaluating operational and system requirements aligned with BRCGS (and related standards).
This course will enable delegates to understand the requirements of the standard. The focus will be on the interpretation of the requirements, evaluation-related procedures and how to comply with the requirements detailed in the Global Standard - Food Safety.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will be familiar with:
- Background to the development of third-party inspections services, BRC Global Standard, and its benefits
- How to gain certification and the audit protocol
- The structure of the BRC Global Standard - Food Safety
- Case studies
- Background to the Global Standard
- Steps to follow for certification
- Benefits of the BRCGS system
- Practical application: exercises and case studies
BRCGS clause requirements include:
- Fundamental requirements
- Critical, major, and minor nonconformances
- Senior management commitment
- Food safety plan: HACCP
- Food safety and quality management system
- Site standard
- Product control
- Process control
- Production risk zones
- Traded Products
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Team Leader
- Management Representative
- Food safety team members and support staff selected to implement and maintain the BRCGS system
- Technical, Quality, and Operational Managers
- Importers and Exports of food goods
- Internal Auditors