Food Safety for Managers
The interactive workshop will provide the manager or business owner with an overview of management’s responsibilities regarding Food Safety Management Requirements.
To provide the manager with an understanding of food safety, how it works, requirements for its effective implementation and the manager’s supportive role. It also
looks at problems associated with implementation.
At the end of the training course managers will be able to:
- Understand the basic hygiene practices
- Understand the requirements for the effective implementation of a food safety system
- Assist with problem solving
- Provide a supportive role
- Understanding your responsibility
- Introduction to Hygiene & Food Safety Management Systems requirements
- System limitations or potential problems with implementation (such as insufficient support or resources)
- Understanding the resources requirements which impact the implementation of the Food Safety Management System
- Practical Application
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- CEO/GM/operational managers
- Group food safety co-ordinators
- Managers of sections/units, areas where Food Safety Management Systems is to be applied
- Managers responsible for implementing the Food Safety Management System.