FSSC 22000 Awareness for Floor Workers
FFSSC 22000 is an independently managed certification scheme which is based on ISO 22000 and ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 / ISO/TS 22002-4:2013, dependent on the product. The system is recognised by GFSI and other accreditation bodies.
The three-hour course will provide delegates with an understanding of the FSSC 22000 certification scheme and their role in ensuring its successful implementation.
- To equip the participant with basic knowledge of the FSSC 22000 system.
- At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to understand their role in supporting and maintaining the FSSC 22000 system.
- Background to FSSC 22000 system
- Overview the requirements, documentation, etc
- Benefits of implementing the FSSC 22000 system.
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Floor staff
- Workshop personnel
- Contractors who provide services to the company.