FSSC 22000 for Managers
FSSC 22000 is an independently managed certified scheme, which is based on ISO 22000 and ISO/TS 2200-1:2009/ ISO/TS 22002- 4:2013 - dependent on the product.
The system is recognised by GFSI and other accreditation bodies. The internationally-recognised FSSC 22000 Food Safety System enables companies to plan, implement. operate, maintain and update their food-safety management system to ensure safe products for customers and achieve truly global recognition for their system. The course specifies the detailed requirements for establishing, implementing and maintaining the FSSC 22000 standard and the PRP (Pre-Requisite Programmes) requirements (clause 7.2.3 ISO 22000:2005) for your industry.
To equip the participants with the knowledge and skills required to implement and FSSC 22000 system. At the conclusion of the course, participants will:
- Be familiar with FSSC 22000 clauses pertaining to management involvement and responsibilities
- Manage the FSSC 22000 system more effectively
- Understand implementation constraints
- Background to the standard
- Comparing systems
- Overview of FSSC 22000 requirements
- Allocation of resources
- Implementation constraints
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- CEO/GM/operational managers
- Group food safety co-ordinators
- Business owners