HACCP for Managers
This course will heighten awareness among managers and CEOs of what is required in terms of HACCP.
It explains how hazard analysis works, provides details about control measures and shows how to effectively conduct hazard analysis. It also considers problems in implementing HACCP.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Collect information and data
- Assist with identification and evaluation of Critical Control Points (CCPs)
- Manage the HACCP system more effectively
- What is the HACCP system, its focus and how does it work?
- System limitations or potential problems with implementation (such as unrealistic deadlines or due dates, insufficient support or resources)
- A manager’s responsibility when implementing and maintaining a HACCP system
- His/her role in supporting HACCP team members: repercussions due to lack of interest/participation/ commitment; how to set the example and take the lead; how much involvement is required; resource allocation
- Understanding the resource requirements (time, money, expertise, training, Capex) which directly impact the implementation process.
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- CEO/GM/operational managers; group HACCP co-ordinators
- Managers of sections/units/ areas where HACCP is to be applied
- Managers responsible for implementing HACCP systems