Hygiene for Supervisors
Programme Coordinator: Lulanie Swanepoel
OVERVIEW & OBJECTIVES
A four-hour course that expands on the basic principles of hygiene and creates an understanding of good manufacturing practices from a hygiene point of view, while also applying these principles to their specific environment.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- List the basic hygiene requirements
- Understand their role in implementing and maintaining a hygiene system
- Understand their responsibility in supervising and maintaining a hygiene system
- Communicate hygiene shortcomings to Management.
- What is food hygiene and safety?
- What should be included in your hygiene programme (basic good manufacturing practices)?
- Cleaning and sanitation
- Pest control
- Food processing
- How to verify your hygiene system
- Relevant legislation
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
ENTRY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
Formal HACCP Training. Delegates must be comfortable communicating in English and need suitable reading and writing skills.
Presented in English
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Supervisors on the factory floor who need a basic understanding of HACCP and their role within the system