ISO 14001:2015 Awareness
ISO 14001:2015 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system that can be implemented by any organisation, irrespective of its activity or sector.
By adopting ISO 14001:2015 management, employees and external participants will be assured that the environmental impact is being measured and improved. The course will provide an overview of ISO 14001:2015’s purpose and requirements. This introductory training is interactive and incorporates visual examples that will create an understanding and buy-in towards successful implementation and maintenance of the system.
To equip participants with basic knowledge about the ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system. At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the purpose and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- identify nonconforming processes and products
- Understand basic environmental aspects
- Background to ISO 14001:2015
- The need for an ISO 14001:2015 system
- What is an environment?
- Implementation concerns
- Environmental policy
- Practical examples
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Floor workers
- Entry level technical staff