ISO 22000 Awareness for the Supervisor
The internationally-recognised ISO 22000 food-safety management system enables companies to plan, implement, operate, maintain and update their food-safety management systems to ensure safe products.
The course equips staff responsible for controlling day-to-day activities who do not require system-development skills.
To equip participants with the supervisory implementation knowledge of an ISO 22000 system. At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Assist with the implementation process of the ISO 22000 system
- Control daily operations, in line with ISO 22000 requirements
- Complete the necessary records and actions in the event of nonconformance.
- Comparing standards ISO 22000 and ISO 9001:2008, SANS 10330:2007 and the BRC Global Standard
- Background to ISO 22000
- Overview of Clauses 4 to 8, including requirements, documentation, etc.
- Benefits of implementing the ISO 22000 standard
- Practical application: exercises and case studies
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- QA/QC personnel
- Team leaders