ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management Systems
The internationally-recognised ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System allows companies to develop, implement and improve the effectiveness of a quality-management system while also enhancing customer satisfaction.
A step-by-step process approach for continual improvement to meet the objectives of the standard requirements will be discussed. The course will address practical implementation of a Quality Management System and includes compiling documentation.
To equip the participant with the knowledge and skills required to implement a ISO 9001:2015 system. At the conclusion of the course the participants will be able to:
- Plan the implementation process of the ISO 9001:2015 system
- Compile the required documentation and record applicable information
- Approach all aspects of quality in systematic and logical way
- Practically apply the standard in your own work environment
- Improve the effectiveness of the quality management system
- Background to the standard
- Terms & definitions
- Addressing requirements of clauses 4-10, including documentation, roles & responsibilities, planning, resources, communication, operational control & planning, performance evaluation, review, improvement including not conformity, & corrective action
- Benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Practical application: Exercises & case studies
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Middle management
- Management Representative
- Quality and Technical Manager
- SHEQ Managers
- Any one responsible for implementing or maintaining the ISO 9001 system