ISO/TS 22002-4:2013 - Meeting the Requirements
ISO 22000 sets out specific product safety requirements, and includes he implementation and maintenance of a PRP system, in order to control hazards.
ISO/TS 22002-4:2013 will specify detailed requirements for establishing, implementing and maintaining PRPs (prerequisite programmes) that will address the ISO 22000 requirements as stipulated in clause 8.2.4 ISO 22000.
- To equip the learner with a basic knowledge of ISO/TS 220002-4:2013 and an understanding of how this relates o the Food Safety Management System, ISO 22000.
- The learner will be taught the knowledge and skills required to implement and maintain the ISO/TS 22002-4:2013 system.
- Learners will be able to make necessary changes to an existing PRP system to adhere to he ISO/S 22002-4:2013 requirements.
- Layout and workspace
- Waste disposal
- Equipment suitability, cleaning and maintenance
- Management of purchased materials and services
- Measures for prevention of contamination
- Pest control
- Personnel hygiene and facilities
- Withdrawal procedures
- Storage and transport
- Food packaging information and customer communication
- Food defence and bioterrorism
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Middle management
- Product safety team leader
- Product safety team members
- System Co-coordinator
- Production/factory managers
- Key personnel who will be involved in implementing, maintaining or reviewing the system