Traceability - Understanding the Requirements (ONLINE)
Traceability is the ability to trace, follow and uniquely identify a product unit through a defined production operation or supply chain. Traceability systems provide information on the history of a product and/or locate it within the supply chain. They help identify the cause of a nonconformity and aid product withdrawal and/or recall. They may also improve an organisation’s effectiveness and productivity.
This training course will cover establishing, implementing and maintaining a traceability system.
• To equip delegates with knowledge of traceability systems
• To implement and maintain a traceability system
MODULE 1: Why Traceability
• Requirements of Standards
• Improve your system
MODULE 2: Traceability Fundamentals
• Traceability Introduction
• Preparation Steps
• Traceability Study
• Product Recall and Withdrawal
MODULE 3: Organization and planning
• Organization and planning
MODULE 4: Implementation
• Traceability Implementation Stages
MODULE 5: Providing evidence of Traceability
• Traceability Support
MODULE 6: Summative Assessment
• Staff responsible for setting up and managing traceability systems
• Employees involved in procuring raw materials
• Quality-assurance staff
• Those involved in technical and supply chain management.