VACCP and TACCP – Overview of Vulnerabilities and Threats
Food Fraud and Food Defence is a serious issue, and has been highlighted as part of the additional requirements of FSSC 22000.
There is an increased focus on ensuring food supply and food safety are resilient to fraud and adulteration, by certification bodies such as BRC, FSSC and food retailers. It is inevitable that food businesses will need to implement some form of TACCP & VACCP systems. The course will focus on the differences and help provide delegates will tools to assess and implement a system.
The course will equip the delegates with:
- An understanding of food fraud and food defence
- Practical insights to assist with detection and prevention of fraud and food defence
- Understanding the terms and differences between VACCP, TACCP & HACCP
- Requirements of FSSC 22000
- Tools to conduct a VACCP and TACCP Study
- Practical Application
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Management team
- Technical staff
- Implementation staff