Programme Coordinator: Lulanie Swanepoel
OVERVIEW & OBJECTIVES
The course introduces staff to the vegan requirements. When implementing the Vegan Requirements, it’s important for every employee to understand what changes and what is expected of you being part of the program.
- Introduction & Objective
- Control of Operation with the focus on preventing cross-contamination
- Practices of Job Rotation
- Control of labels and packaging
ENTRY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
Participants should have attended basic hygiene training. To ensure that this course is valuable to your company, delegates must be comfortable communicating in English and need suitable reading and writing skills.
Presented in English
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Staff involved in product/food handling and related areas
- Temporary staff
- and most others in the organization