FSSC 22000 - Transition from version 5.1 to version 6
Foundation FSSC published FSSC 22000 V6.0 on 31 March 2023 and Certification against this version will commence from 1 April 2024.
This course provides an overview of the changes from FSSC 22000 V5.1 to V6 and will enable the delegate to incorporate the necessary revisions in the current FSSC 22000 system.
Reasons for the FSSC 22000 revision:
- Understanding of the key changes from version 5.1 to version 6.0
- How this will impact your current Food Safety Management System
- Interpret the new requirements and provide an understanding of how to implement the changes to comply with the certification requirements
- Background to the FSSC 22000 standard
- Key changes from version 5.1 to version 6.0
- Standard layout
- Comparison table
- Practical application
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Food safety team leader
- Management representative
- Food safety and technical manager
- Anyone responsible for implementing or maintaining the FSSC 22000 system